Platform Tripod Ladder - 3 Legs Adjustable 14ft / 4.2m
The most versatile tripod ladder with three adjustable legs and clawed feet
Ladder platform is 18cm wide for safe footing and comfort
- As you stand comfortably you can tuck your knees in to use both hands safely
- All three legs are adjustable to work on uneven surfaces, slopes, hills and steps.
- Optional rubber feet for indoor and use on delicate surfaces
- Full height of ladder is 14ft / 4.2m with the platform at 11ft / 3.4m
- The 14ft / 4.2m ladder weighs 18kg
- Maximum recommended weight capacity of 100kg of user plus equipment
The ideal replacement for the traditional stepladder for all indoor and outdoor projects at height on uneven, sloping ground steps or hills - with three adjustable legs this Henchman makes almost any surface safe and easy to work on.
The 18cm platform rung makes standing on the ladder comfortable while you work – your feet are firmly placed.
You can then tuck your knees into the frame for extra stability meaning you can use both hands safely as you work.
On the 14ft / 4.2m ladder platform is at 11ft / 3.4m, therefore in use you are standing 11ft / 3.4m above the ground and the upper three foot of the ladder is the platform with rungs to lean into not stand upon.
The tripod solution is easier to place safely in any position – when all three feet are in contact with the ground and the rungs are level your ladder will not wobble.
All three legs adjust to allow you to work on most surfaces, if you are planning to use your 3 leg adjustable tripod every day or for work you should consider the more robust Professional Platform Tripod Ladder - 3 Legs Adjustable 12ft / 3.6m which has thicker rungs and increased weight capacity of 150kg or if your hedges/ roses/ wysteria is longer and you'd like a solution where you can get more done in each step Hi-Step Senior would be more suitable option for you.